Great things are happening at InMoment!
InMoment Unites Two Essentials for Dominating the Experience Economy in The CX Intelligence Cloud™
- Highly scalable, data science-infused infrastructure supports intelligent conversations, curates information from numerous sources, and transforms simple metrics into meaning
- New platform provides a modernized feedback environment to enrich data and the customer experience, including beautiful and engaging surveys, video, voice, and more
SALT LAKE CITY (March 14, 2018) — InMoment announced the immediate availability of the next evolution of its technology platform—the CX Intelligence Cloud™—arming the world’s largest and most successful brands with creative self-service to effectively manage what, where, and when they engage customers in feedback, as well as advanced data science to better understand and deliver customized intelligence, know which key elements of the experience need improvement, where and when customers are being affected, and which employees to reward.
STUDY: Brands Underestimate “Creep” Factor’s Impact on Customer Experience
- Annual InMoment report compares customer and brand perception on key CX elements
- Other findings include brands misunderstanding Millennials and underestimating the emotional impact of missed expectations
SALT LAKE CITY (Feb. 21, 2018) — A new study from customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment reveals that, despite CX maturing as an accepted, even foundational business practice, brands still have significant blind spots when it comes to truly understanding their customers.
InMoment Starts 2018 on Heels of Unprecedented Growth
- Record-breaking YOY growth, new client wins
- Technology partnerships and recognition echo powerful innovation story
SALT LAKE CITY (Feb. 12, 2018) — After a record-breaking first half of 2017, InMoment today announced an even stronger performance through end of the year. The leading customer experience (CX) intelligence platform smashed several previous revenue and profitability records, achieved exponential growth in new industries such as automotive and financial services, and launched innovation initiatives boosting its ability to scale at an even faster rate.
InMoment Recognized in 2018 Shatter List for Actively Working to Break Technology’s Glass Ceiling
- Company’s new “Women of InMoment” initiative, strong executive support, and promote-from-within culture create a dynamic technology environment
SALT LAKE CITY (Jan. 18, 2018) — Customer experience (CX) intelligence pioneer, InMoment, today announced it has been recognized in the Women Tech Council’s 2018 Shatter List for actively employing measures to help break the technology industry’s glass ceiling. InMoment was among 44 companies recognized based on the development and successful implementation of measures that create inclusive cultures where women can contribute and succeed.
Free Webinar Explores Top CX Trends for 2018
- Webinar based on InMoment study of consumer vs. brand attitudes on what matters most in customer experience
- Top trends include connection between emotion and memorable experiences, and misunderstandings brands have about millennials
SALT LAKE CITY (Jan. 15, 2018) — Cloud-based customer experience (CX) intelligence leader InMoment will host a free webinar on the top customer experience (CX) trends for 2018. The event is based on the company’s annual study of CX trends, which surveys both brands and consumers to determine where they are aligned on their customer experience priorities, as well as areas of disconnect.